Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

New Sewing Machine!!!!!!

Ever since my little girl was born (4ish months ago), I've gotten back into sewing.  I love making little dresses for my little sweet heart!!  So, for Christmas, I asked for one thing: a new sewing machine.  My old one was ok.  It could sew a semi-straight line, haha.

Today, however, my husband and I went to the store and I tested many and finally picked a way more expensive machine than I had planned on upon entering the store!  My wonderful husband and I talked it over, and I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Wonderful, amazing, perfect, there aren't enough words to discrib him right now!)

So, I'm supposed to wait until Christmas to use it, but I couldn't resist.  It's set up in my sewing area and I have been playing around with some of the functions.  I'm totally in love!!!!!


I know I'm just getting an empty box wrapped under the tree, but I'm ok with that.  I literally couldn't be happier.  I think Ed is even a little excited about the new machine.  He sat behind it and looked at it and asked me all kinds of questions once I set it up.

Can't wait to post some projects!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment