Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

The Great Sewing Pattern Sew Through

And so it begins!!  As I have mentioned, I have an outrageously large pattern stash so I am beginning my sew through  now!  Luckily, I do also have some fabrics in my stash because this would otherwise be a very expensive thing to do, haha.  Well here is my list, in what is probably the order I will do this:

  1. Oliver + S Puppet Show Dress for Molly in the summer
  2. One Girl Circus Goodship Dress, also a summer thing
  3. My first ever smocked dress, pattern from a heirloom sewing store, for little one for Easter (We'll see how this goes haha)
  4. Seamingly Smitten Miss Mod Top, which will officially be the first thing for ME!!!
  5. Figgy's Patterns Banyan Tunic, for small fry for the summer/fall
  6. Oliver + S Fairytale Dress, for two weddings we are attending in the summer
Ok, I think that's a good start to this list!  I'm sure I will be working up a few other things in between these too but I think I ought to finish these project before I allow myself to get any more patterns!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment